Friday, June 22, 2007
Me back! i know its only you who reads this but who knows? Lot of water has gone beneath since last I wrote but still seems like nothing has changed. Its the same old job and its getting worse by day if not hour. Good thing I am moving tomorrow with a friend of mine and his wife and angelic kid Mara. Its a big house next to lake, summers are around the corner so me excited! Flip side I gotta work my ass off tomorrow while moving all the shit I have accumulated in last one year in seattle. Oh yeah its been an year now, well almost. Seems like ages. The good thing about this country is that its very accomodating to foriegners. Maybe coz everyone is stranger over here. Now me should catch some sleep. Tomorrow is another day, a long one I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment