Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This guy was there. American very. My friend was also there. in a bar. cliched as it can be thats how it was. Just told m friend not to disturb me. I got problem with y ke so if something is not somprehensible add y to it. So this guy was really interesting in quirky sort of way. He started askin about how indians are culturall n shit. I am straight perosn so started telling him what i know but he kept on goin an me kept goin also. It got reall long so I realized some indian guy did him bad at work n stuff. Its crazy how we associate our problems to our experiences. We trouble ourselves and thats it! that is it! Again told my friend not to disturb me.
We talked about lot of stuff. Does it really matter? We talk all the time. Does talking thinking change us at all? We make the same mistakes. I do for sure. Life is a puzzle I couldnt make out at all. I am trying.
This guy at the other bar recognized me and greeted me very warmly. I had been to that bar after months. Felt nice. We got more drunk and talked more about comforting thoughts. There was this girl with pearly smile who took my attention for a while.
Life goes on and on. I feel like a football. Circumstanes kick me. I wanna be the player not the ball.

No comments: