Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My friends just left for Germany so me alone in this huge house. Silence seems to echo. The book i am reading is almost over so decided to write some more after ages. Dont know what to write about though. Lets see. Mind suddenly went blank. Thats what I have seen about writing when you think you cant write. It has to be in a flow so you must really have something substantial else its nothing. Alright I will write about the party we had last weekend. We had just finished the basement bar and turntables and painting the roof of basement so we decided to inaugurate it before they leave for Germany for christmas and new year. Plan was that Amanda should just be the invitor and me and Soren should be the organizer. I am not so good at it but I am good at following instructions and the plan serves us good as Amanda doesnt need to get all stressed about it. We decided to keep it small just close friends, good food, good music and hellofa lotsa beer and boooze. We ended up inviting ten times more people than we planned so Soren had to cook for two days (some german speciality which I didnt even get a chance to taste and half of it is still lying in the fridge). We bought a Keg of PBR (cheap American beer), 3 bottles of Vodka, 5 bottles of wine and a bottle of Struh Rum (Straw Run 160 proof). Party was supposed to be on saturday but me and Soren started kicking it 2 days earlier. Still we managed to fight off hangover with beer and were ready to welcome guests while sipping beer from morning. Well, I am getting sleepy and not so up to describing the drunken exploits. Later

1 comment:

Panda Polel said...

Hello there... Yeah I speak english... Good to know that too...
Do you speak spanish?

Saludos :)