Saturday, December 15, 2007
I dont like dusk, specially Seattle's winter dusk. Day seems darker than night. The gloom starts growing on you as it slowly inches toward dusk. Then you go out for your hourly smoke and its all dark and nice. I like it glowing or pitch black. Thats what I alway wear either white or black, no shades for me. Never really chose it. Dark chose me maybe. It is good in a way. I dont have to waste any time chosing stuff to wear coz everything looks similarly dark or bright. The only white jacket I got has some red stains on it. I bought it recently and do not remember any gruesome moments recently so bloody red stains are difficult to explain (like everything else). I fell from bike recently (around 10 times) but I wasnt wearing the white jacket then. Next day my palm was bleeding but wasnt hurting so I just went like that to work (late late late). Said hello to next office gir Elif and she jumped seeing my bleeding palm. She did the first aid and stuff and then she saw my white jacket with the red stains. I told her thats not from the fall. She didnt believe it. Noone believes anyone truly I think. It is our little lies which betray the confidence in truth. They made this simple word so corrupt, almost sounds religious when you talk about it when it is the most simple thing in the world. I am again digressing from the black and white I wanted to address in my life. Red seems to have crept in silently. Red is interesting also. I always used to answer the girly question of my best color with blue. Lie. Blue I dont like, not hate it but its just not around me and I dont dig the color blue (I like movie though, again Red is my favorite among the trilogy). That reminds me it has been a while since I have been asked this boring question. Maybe I am growing up and not meeting those fakes any more. Fake is wrong word but this language is my third one (afer punjabi and hindi) and I am still in process of getting my ins ats withs fors in place. It is a very non intuitive language this english one. So much context based that you cant learn it in school. And now the american one is confusing me even more. Me and my german buddy refer to everything as a thing which works for our communication. More digressions. Thats how mind works, starts in rome and goes all the way from thailand to Japan to pacific to atlantic to morocco and back to rome. All circles. Every morning I try to wake up aroud 10. Then the halfsleepthoughts take over for next one hour. Totally silly circular thoughts. Head starts buzzing after a while and I turn around in bed to start another train. Evolution should give us a stop switch for brain. I would keep it on stop for most of that time I guess and so would you. Now it totally dark outside and I feel like meself again. There should be a step discontinuouity (nospellingbeemee) during dusk time. Day and night should not flirt everyday. Smooth transitions are not wanted. One moment light and next darkness. Thats my way. So long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment