It is strange how we divide our lives into years months weeks days and even hours. Mornings afternoons evenings nights. This year is getting over and somehow seems like a milestone. I keep thinking of my age since forever. I wanted to grow old when I was kid and now I want it to slow down.
This year has been craziest I guess. So many people I met in this new adopted country of mine. First time I lived in a foriegn country where I could speak their language. This country is very speacial in a way. Very nascent culture. People are lost searching for their roots. People are lost everywhere but they have the habits passed on from ages and they get busy doing the culture thing but here the history is all confused. Everyone is irish or german or italian on indian. The ones who say we are americans with pride are the most confused ones. This area of the country is more european like. People are aware about the oppressionsistic attitude of their forefather's adopted country. I do not have very strong opinions about it as my own country is way more corrupt in every sense of the word. India has such a shallow existence in our times, it just sucks to live there if you do not plan to start a revolution. Your next door neighbour would walk over you without thinking twice. That makes me think anyone would walk over you if it comes to that last moment. Love and peace is a shallow hippy slogan. I feel most free when I am ready to kill or die for slightest reason. Mostly thats when I am high on something. The regular life is boring insensitive life.
Last night these guys I know from before in a bar came over to my place for drinks and some jamming. Punk dudes. All talk no walk. Noone wants to address the real questions of life. Why do I get sad? Thats the question which needs to be addressed. Rest all are waste of energy.
Recommended music from today: Fugazi!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment