Wanna write some more. Got ample time and I like it. Does anyone read it? Thats the fun. Writing in your compter is pretty boring, you are pretty sure it is gonna stay in the word document forever and these word documents I hate. Not many things I hate in life but these word docs outlook powerpoint stuff just gets on my head. Reminds me of all the tasteless information enclosed in these slimy virtual documents. They even tried to hook people to read books on computer (even on tapes!!!!). How stupid can the masses get? Hitler said masses are stupid. He was crazyassbastard but he did have a point sometimes. Turning the page, touching it slightly, taking care not to crumble the page and making sure it is only one page you turn is part of reading a book which they would never undestand. Who are "they" after all? You? Not me for sure. "They" always seem to have their way more than I do. Does everyone feel the same?
Took a break. Lost the line of thought. Writing is better than drinking beer and thinking. Drinking beer and writing even besser. My language is all mixed up, hindi punjabi english german spanish. Global era they say. I am right in the middle. I was thinking that I had my birthday in 4 different countries between 2002 and 2005 and each time I was living there! Not a tourist, not a shadow passing through your neighbourhood. I am not a good tourist, always spend the whole vacation within a mile radius, doesnt matter how long I am visiting. My mama always asks did I saw this or that and I end up feeling a bit guity about not being curious about Jerusalem or Eifel towers. Didnt even know theres a thing called seattle needle until after living for 4 months in seattle. I had seen the structure on solitary walks on cap hill but never ventured out to find the name tag for the beautiful thing. Digression. If you are housemusiclovers go to robert-johnsn.de, best club and best music (best girls? don know).
It is saturday night. Holiday season on top. Gonna be crazy tonite.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment