skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tomorrow my vacations begin, I was supposed to work today but called in sick. Couldnt wait to call this year off. Has been pretty eventful year and I am bit scared of oncoming San Fran. Gonna be a riot
Posted by what_did_i_do at 3:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Searching for elements

Searching for elements

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (17)
    • ▼  December (6)
      • It is strange how we divide our lives into years m...
      • Tomorrow my vacations begin, I was supposed to wor...
      • Back. Night is still young so I can pen down my th...
      • Wanna write some more. Got ample time and I like i...
      • I dont like dusk, specially Seattle's winter dusk....
      • My friends just left for Germany so me alone in th...
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  July (1)

Links

  • Google News

About Me

My photo
what_did_i_do
Searching
View my complete profile