I am gonna give an accurate account of my day from today. Today I woke up at 2 in the afternoon. Actually I woke up at 7 ealier also but it has become a habit for me now. I got up thinking about her like all this while. I wasnt sad anymore, more felt like a diseased person who is getting well, maybe. I drank a big glass of water, looked for a cigeratte found one smoked it on bed thinking of the dreams of not so while away. Didnt even realize it was much after noon when I got up. I jerked off while still in half sleep, like always and kept lyng about thinking whats there to wake up for? After dozing off for a while more, I got up instictively put on t shirt jeans and drove to the coffee shop by the corner. The beautiful one was there alright. She played her usual charms while preparing coffee and I tried playing it cool. Dark clouds had decended down in the afternoon. Bob Dylan was playing merrily in the radio about the changing times and all. I smoked a long sad cigeratte while sipping coffee.
Evening I had to to go to my friend's daughter's (is it allowed to have two such consecutive 's es) first birthday party. I like this friend of mine. When we meet we always get crazy. Tonight was bit more family kind affair but I still managed to ger pretty good sloshed. The grandpa was reall cool chap. I got out for smoke and he came following saying it gets hard on my nerves to be around so many people.
Theres much more to say but I am bored. Ask me whatever you want. Its an open book blog here....
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment