There was this guy walking his dog. A huge dog I should say and one with loads of personality. While crossing the road he just stopped in the middle of the road looking very interestedly at my red car. Poor guy had to pick the monster and cross the road. Then he continued following his master. It was funny. I was looking for parking all around the busy capitol hill with good techno going on in the car. Spent almost half an hour in parking the car and enjoyed ever bit of it. Was almost disappointed to find an empty place but logic took over and I walked away from the happy music.
Last night is where I should continue from. I guzzled in few beers before calling the ca for this supposedly big time party. I was astonished to see a mile long queue at the door. It was biting cold and I wasnt feeling on top anyways but returning home wasnt an option. I looked at my mobile for time. Was almost hopeful that message was waiting. Standing alone in the queue got me thinking again. The beer was going down making me uneasy with her thoughts. Without thinking I sent her another message asking if she is mad. No answer. I waited a while before calling up. No answer. It was half an hour and queue hadnt moved more than a feet. Impulsively I started walking uphill. People all cuddled up in jackets and partners gave the road a classic winter feel. I decided to go to this place with live local bands a few block away. A nice indie band was playing with lot of energy. Reminded me of all the plans we had made about watching punk bands all around the country. I gulped in couple of rum shots and heard the phone buzz. I reluctantly read the message. The coldness I had expected was what I got. I deleted the message promptly and got back to the cursing mode. The loud music and alcohol made it easy to forget. I got out for a fag and thought of calling this girl I met couple of weeks back. Didnt even remember her face but she had called up. She answered with sweet hi and this and that. I asked her out. She told me to call in the second week of next month. She is an artist just moved to seattle. Sounds american but interesting. She got me distracted from her and I thank her for that.
Just spoke with my mom. Dont feel like writing anymore. Feeling alright though. Tonite's gonna be crazy at Capitol Hill Arts Center
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment