Wednesday, January 24, 2007

So much I have to say still when I open this thing I go blank. Another of mind's mysteries? Yeah it has me in wraps and bundles. just doesnt let go or is it me not letting it go? All confusions. Sometimes I get so clear like the alcoholics reference to moments of clarity. I mean not when I am drunk. It happens everyday for a while that I feel I am totally clear about everything and what I am gonna do but then it goes after a while. I am beginning to feel mind is more close to waves than particle. It goes up and comes down. The period is variable and the same things keep coming and going. It does behave in wavy way for sure. And takes me along on the ride even when I dont like high tides...
Anyways about today. I woke up with a ring of incoming message. Though of checking ti in half sleep but rolled back to my incomprehensive dreams. I woke up a few hours later and remembered the message. I thought who it mmight be and suddenly it was joy in me that I didnt even think for a moment that she might have sent it. She used to wake me up everyday. I was pretty sure it wasnt her but the absense of her thought made me feel like I am out of it now. The meditation from last night might have worked. I was so wrong. The whole day she was sitting on top of my head. The message was from a friend on whom I had a crush for a month. She is coming over next month to visit me and I am not even excited.
At work it was the usual stuff but we have long weekend this time. Tommorrow we go for skiing and friday they pack our stuff to move to different office. I am little scared to be by myself all this time. Going to work is a good distraction else she keeps hovering over me.
Thinking of that I can say that today was totally uneventful day. Nothing notable happened. Absolutely nothing.

No comments: