I dont know whats i my head. Theres lots. Alright lemme start from the begining like yesterday. Thats how I promised right, all truth about everyday. Sneak in my diary all you want. No secrets in my backyard.
I woke up sweating this morning, it was a crazy dream. I know the analysis of it coz i did it in my sleep itself. My brother was there telling me about how to do stuff. Dont remember exactly now but that how it was and I was shouting at him that its enough. He said something sarcastic and I was out of my element and screamed. He mentioned something like being nice and all and I shot back that its not enough.
I got up with clock saying noon with seattle sky all gloomy outside. I didnt give much though to it. Had an urge to call in sick, not exactly a lie since I could have slept coz of hangover for another few hours but I had to send these green card papers, today was the deadline so I got up, broushed my teeth, tied my shoe laces and went off just like that in the clothes I was sleeping in. I have been dong that since many many years u know. I sleep in whatever and wake up and go in whatever. People find it strange but its pretty alright i guess. Not many girls have complained of bad smelling me, I mean not so aggresively.
I got my usual coffee on the way from pretty Shaila (or Shayla). My office mate greeted me with usual good afternoon as well and the sual how was the weekends also went on but me was busy with her imageries in my mind. The usual thing went on with me and my computer and all the shit all around. Its not so bad actually but I dont dig it too much also. Evenings we played poker without real money which works alright coz I am the worst gambler around. This time I did better and it was fun.
On the way back I picked up my camera I had forgotten at my friend's place last night and went straight to the bar next to my place. I had thught of getting one drink but it got enough as maybe u can feel.....
now me bored again of this writing shit to noone at all.
tommorrow is another day? I fee l like I can hit replay and it wud work the same....
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment